Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Sale - All Profits going to Charity! Andre Bisson Rhythm & Blues Experience

Happy Holidays!!

I wanted to send you a letter letting you know that during the holiday season (Dec.11-31) My CD “Rhythm & Blues Experience” Will be on sale for 30% off!

ALSO:
All the profit yes ALL the profits will go to charities that help the less fortunate especially around this time of year. The reason I’m giving all the profits to charity is simple. I didn’t get into the music business for the fame and fortune. I got into this line of work because I love making music and I love the way it can make people feel. I’m not rich but I am comfortable living within my means and I feel very lucky to do what I do for a living and the best way to show my appreciation is to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Thank you all for kindness and support.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best in the new year!

Andre
p.s. Go to www.cdbaby.com/bisson
CD - $8.99
Digital Download - $7.99
Single Tracks $0.89 each

Also if you by 2 CD or more save an additional 20%

No comments: